• Phone: 0566261475
  • Location: Heart of Europe
  • City: Dubai
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • Ready by: 01/12/2019
  • Bed Rooms: 1
  • Bath Rooms: 1
  • Features: Balcony, Pets Allowed, Security, Shared Gym, Shared Pool, Shared Spa, View of Water
  • Expires: 40 days, 12 hours
  • Listed: April 2, 2019 12:46 pm

Description

Just invest Only 20%. the rest of the 80% will be take Care of by your Rentals

    Report problem

    Processing your request, Please wait....
    Fraud Warning: Please thoroughly Check Advertiser's information. Do not send money or Bank information to any online seller!

    When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on kargal.ae
    I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

    Sponsored Links

    • Phone: 0566261475
    • Country: United Arab Emirates
    • City: Dubai
    • Location: Heart of Europe
    • Expires: 40 days, 12 hours
    • Listed: April 2, 2019 12:46 pm